Contract: Min. 1 year
Place: Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh
As Vietnam’s leading video advertising network Blueseed is looking to enhance its products and services across the full range of online digital marketing channels. We reach more Internet users via video advertising than any other local network and work hand in hand with leading local and global digital marketing platforms including Google, Facebook, and other self-managed advertising campaign platforms. Our Digital Performance Marketing Team Lead will manage our complete service offering and business operations to maximize revenue, ensure client satisfaction following company strategy. This position will work closely with our sales teams and will be supervised by our head of data strategy.
We are looking for a candidate to:
- Oversee and provide details for sales/clients of our services on various platforms.
- Make plans and proposals for digital advertising campaigns to reach revenue targets clients as required.
- Identify, review and create strategy to acquire new clients and revenue opportunities to grow revenue at all times.
- Monitor, implement and optimize Adwords, Facebook Ads, other self-managed platform campaigns to optimize revenue, ROI, CPA and achieve all KPIs.
- Control digital ad campaigns across diversified fields like e-commerce, travel, fashion, iCT, FMCG, food, bank, etc.
- Analyze and optimize all steps from advertising to landing page to convert from user to customer on website.
- Create training plan for staff and sale team about Google/Facebook/Digital Advertising knowledge.
- Quote competitive price for sale team, support sale team to sell and pitching to clients including providing convincing data and proof of strategy to create successful proposals.
- Report weekly to supervisor and be responsible for results of all team campaigns.
- Experience managing significant size digital marketing campaigns and have achieved exceptional results in this position. We want to hear how your own insight drove success for these campaigns and how you can apply it to our clients needs.
- At least 2 experience years controlling Google Adwords and Facebook Ads
- Deeply understand standard metrics of digital marketing like CPC, CPA, CTR, CR, AOV, etc and how they apply to a wide range of businesses.
- Ability to think flexibly, emphasize with client needs and great team leader.
- Passion for digital marketing and its application across platforms.
- Strong written and spoken English is an advantage.
- Wider knowledge of wider digital marketing ecosystem including website development, Digital analytics tools, performance attribution models and more.
Opportunities and policies:
- Young and dynamic working environment
- Ability to enhance career path working with a vibrant team, world leading partners and great clients.
- Revised salary and KPI setting annually.
- Strong company culture – we work hard together and celebrate together with company team building events, employee birthday celebrations, year end party, company birthday party, etc.
- 13th month salary.
- Bonus according to year-end business result.
Candidates please send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms Uyên)